by Narendra Gupta.
- Akshay Kumar has signed another film with Ekta Kapoor after 7 years which will be an action-comedy and will release in 2021.
- A sequel to Shashi Kapoor-starrer political thriller ‘New Delhi Times’ is being made which will be directed by Ramesh Sharma and scripted by Khalid Mohamed.
- Boman Irani was honoured with Most Versatile Actor award at Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival for playing variety of unconventional roles.
- Priyanka Chopra becomes second Indian celebrity to cross 50 million followers on Instagram after Virat Kohli.
- Priyanka Chopra walked the ramp at the 15th Blenders Pride Fashion Tour and also paid homage to the late fashion designer Wendell Rodricks .
- Rajpal Yadav, is back in the sequel of Bhool Bhulaiyaa, where he will be playing a character which will be way too interesting.
- Akshay Kumar on Monday announced that his upcoming cop action flick ‘Sooryavanshi’ will hit the big theatres in the evening of March 24, a day before Gudi Padwa.
- Shekhar Kapur will take legal action against Ali Abbas Zafar after he announced that he is collaborating with Zee Studios for the reboot franchise of “Mr. India”.
- Seven production houses including Karan Johar’s Dharma Production and Ekta Kapoor’s Balaji Telefilms has come under the Income Tax Department radar for suspicion that they have not been deducting enough tax while paying the extras in their films.
- Salman Khan likely to star in Siddharth Roy Kapur’s Rakesh Sharma biopic titled “Saare Jahan Se Achcha”.
- ”Andhadhun” will be remade in Telugu with Nithin playing the main lead and Merlapaka Gandhi will direct the film.
- Renowned sitarist Anoushka Shankar will compose music for the opening song of the Bengali film “Avijatrik” which marks Madhur Bhandarkar’s entry into Bengali cinema as a filmmaker.
Bhumi Pednekar has signed a untitled film which will be produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali and the rest of the cast is yet to finalized.
Aamir Khan interacts with his Chinese fans over Caronavirus through Weibo social media account which is similar to Twitter and urges them to take precations and follow government’s instructions in “this time of crisis”.
Karan Johar to make a biopic on Former Indian skipper and current president of the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), Sourav Ganguly.